102 Lowery Court,
Ridgway, CO 81432
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full | 2 Partial Baths
- 3,850 sq ft
- Year Built: 2009
- Listing #800041
- Status: Pending
- BEST VIEW IN OURAY COUNTY with TOTAL PRIVACY
- 1/3 mile PAVED road to US 550 saves 15-20 minutes every time you go anywhere
- On largest of 5 lots (3.88 acres) in exclusive subdivision, averaging 3.4 acres each
- Reliable Tri-County Water (most robust water system in the region)
- Adjoins both BLM land with miles of singletrack MTB trails, and miles of paved bike trail between Ridgway and Ridgway State Park
- South-facing for Sneffels view and passive solar heating + offsite solar electric panels
- 4 attached heated garages with extra shop area
- Unlimited parking for RVs/boats/trailers and 2 RV hookups
- Three living areas
- Superb craftsmanship
- In-floor heat, whole-house humidifier, and a/c in upper bedrooms.
- New stainless kitchen appliances
- New (2020) Trex on huge deck
- Fenced pet area
- Telluride 58 minutes, Ouray 23 minutes, Montrose 28 minutes (per Google Maps).
- Top-of-the line 2021 Hot Springs Grandee hot tub for incredible mountain and night sky views
- Available Jeep with plow, only needed about once or twice per winter
|Bathrooms||2 Full | 2 Partial Baths|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
Courtesy of Marc Hitchcox, NextHome Virtual
This content last updated on 9/30/2023 6:31 AM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Rural vs. Urban
Market occupancy and urban/rural information from Home Junction Inc.